18 Nisan 2008 Cuma

Avram Dondu...


Fenerbahçe maçlarında da, takımımız bastırdığında dudakları öne çıkıp boş boş bakmaya başlayan Avram Grant, Everton'la oynanan ve Chelsea'nin 1-0 kazandığı maçtan sonra da dondu... Grant, maçın ardından tarihin en ilginç basın toplantılarından birini gerçekleştirdi...

Question: Are you back in the hunt?
Answer: Maybe not.
Q: Was it a deserved win?
A: Yes.
Q: What pleased you most?
A: I don't know.
Q: Is it a relief to win here?
A: Yes.
Q: Were you impressed by the performance or the result?
A: Both.
Q: You seem to have something on your mind, a problem?
A: No, no problem.
Q: An issue?
A: No, I'm okay, sometimes I have nothing to say.
Q: Do you have a message for the Chelsea fans, who think you are back in the title race?
A: No message.
Q: But you are back in it now?
A: I don't know.
Q: Is it because of Sky TV (who had switched the game to Thursday)
A: Maybe it is because of you, I don't know.
Q: Would you rather say nothing?
A: It's a good question, I don't know what to answer. It's not Sky, I enjoy watching them.
Q: You are two points behind Man Utd but you don't know whether you are back in the title race?
A: No, I don't know
Q: Are you in the title race again?
A: I don't know. I am sorry, you can write what you want and I will answer how I want

Hiç yorum yok: